Please bear with me

Some of you will wonder what happened to the blog posting. In my  attempt on a new computer to enlarge  the Sam Patch article, I accidentally deleted all the 2012 postings.  After worrying  about losing them , spending some time looking and trying to find ways to recover them, I finally found them on Google Reader--- only to be baffled by how to get them back on the blog. Fortunately-son Dan who is computer wise rescued me and showed me how to copy and paste. It will take a couple days,but most of the posts will be back -if not in proper order.
 For an old lady who never wanted to learn how to use a computer- it just goes to  prove old dogs can learn new tricks with the right teacher..  Thanks-Dan      MOM

   The picture is an old "generic" Postcard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief History of Corning ,N.Y. Northside High School

Brigadier General John Taylor - (2nd Husband of Mary Miller Lindsley)

Our Town Lindley,N.Y.