A query to Megan -Town Clerk

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
Lindley town flag
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:23:32 -0800 (PST)
From:
John Johnson
To:
lindleytc@stny.rr.com
Good Day! My name is John Johnson and I reside in Asheville,NC. I've contacted clerk's office requesting info on your municipal flag. Vexillology is my hobby. I'm currently examining New York Town flags. Curious if Lindley has any official or unofficial flag? If so, could I obtain a digital image of the flag? A photo, or any additional knowledge of your township flag would be beneficial to my study.Cheers,John S. Johnson

I have no record of an official flag for Lindley -Does anyone else know??

Kitty-Town Historian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief History of Corning ,N.Y. Northside High School

Our Town Lindley,N.Y.

Brigadier General John Taylor - (2nd Husband of Mary Miller Lindsley)