From Steuben County Historian Files

                                      Presho Store and RR Depot

Eleanor Silliman newly appointed County Historian has generously scanned and forwarded this photo showing the location of the two buildings in relation to each other. Thanks, Eleanor -
This is new to the Lindley files. These buildings were located near the Presho Bridge -lost in the 1946 flood.


Popular posts from this blog

A Brief History of Corning ,N.Y. Northside High School

With Sadness