1857 Map of Lindley,N.Y.
67 years after 1st settlement.
- The number of Sawmills
- The number of Harrower, Mersereau, Mulford Families
- ( Harrowers married into Mersereau Family)
- (Mulfords descended from Lindsley Family)
- Where most of the population resided..
- Erwin Centre became Presho
- The 1839 RR -still in existence -but transporting a different product.
- The Post Office
(In old deeds there is mention of a Ford in the River-- about where the Wetlands are now located)
Enjoy and compare to today's maps