Lindley Schools of Days Gone By #2

Undated Photo  Who are they?
1957 Reunion--(old clipping that was difficult to copy)
Pictured are:

Mrs.Irene Larrison, Mrs. Lee Bulkley, Harlow Harris -the oldest president ,
Mrs. Raymond Terwilliger, Mrs.George Stuart, Mrs.Kenneth Marshall

Summary of Article.

1957--- closing doors after 70 years service, but believed to have been in use longer than that
.Earliest records dated 1886 -known as Patterson School until 1912.
Called Station School until 1954.
District 4 had 2 schools- River Road and East Lindley.
Taking part in the program were: Mrs. Warren Stuart -Chairman
Rev. Duane Hauser, Halas Jackim, Ralph Spencer, Mrs. Pearl Davis, Mrs. Mary Alice Marshall, Mrs. Nancy King, and Leland Harris.
Recitations by students :

Gary Miller, Guy Hill, David Bebee, Robert Larrison, Charles Cratsley, Diane Lawrence, Shirley Van Dusen, Edith Causer, Mary Burdick, Caroline Burdick, William Magent,  Kenneth Crartsley,  Terry Friebis, Bruce Knapp, Alan Lowe, Leon Causer, Linda Hill, Sally Larriison, Paul Gorton, Donald Van Dusen, Susan Stuart, Barbara Gorton, Patricia Magent, Ronnie Davis, Dean Stuart, Terry Hill, Marcia Stuart, Glenn Hill, Timmie Larrison


Popular posts from this blog

A Brief History of Corning ,N.Y. Northside High School

From Steuben County Historian Files

With Sadness