Condolences

The Lindley Presho Historical Society
wishes to extend our
Deepest Sympathy to the Family and Friends
of
Ellen A. Fee
---
The Lord is My Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for Thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me:
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies:
thou annoinest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
---
Psalm 23: 1-6
---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief History of Corning ,N.Y. Northside High School

Our Town Lindley,N.Y.

Brigadier General John Taylor - (2nd Husband of Mary Miller Lindsley)