Progress Report Rt.15 1953

These were changes made in 1953 when the highway was moved from present "Lindley Road" along the Tioga River to where it is now in 2011 . One of the reasons given in 1953 -- was to prevent the frequent flooding of the highway. Wouldn't it be interesting to compare the amount of traffic then as compared to June ,2011????


Popular posts from this blog

A Brief History of Corning ,N.Y. Northside High School

From Steuben County Historian Files

With Sadness